My Custom Recon Variation Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopCriminal

This is my Custom armour build. I made it from card board,wire and plaster strips.

I use the lazy way to make it and will be putting a new layer of plaster on and then sanding it.

Tell me what you think.

It is good for a non-pepakura thing. This stuff takes practice, and honestly, I don't go anywhere near molding and cardboard and stuff haha. Don't worry, you'll get better. It actually kinda looks like that Halo Reach security helmet or something like that.

Michael Mitchell said:
If I relate it to any Halo helmet it looks like a MP helmet from reach.

Thats the one I was thinking of, got the names confused.

PopCriminal said:
spartan 55511 thanks your a nice guy.

thanks again

Any time. Don't worry, my first pepakura helmet looked like CRAp lol :p

Last edited by a moderator:
i like to make my own variations of custom armour. ill be finishing the shoulder and arm soon

i have the shoulder made but not Plastered yet. I is Lazy

Well,it doesnt look like recon at all but its nice for a first helmet.And with a bit more detail it might just look badass enough.Keep trying. :)

PopCriminal said:
This is my Custom armour build. I made it from card board,wire and plaster strips.

I use the lazy way to make it and will be putting a new layer of plaster on and then sanding it.

Tell me what you think.

this has potential...

don't stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, work. Much better than some helmets I have seen. Don't worry about people that bring you down, just rise above them and be a bigger person

pretty niffty design. It somewhat reminds me of the new airforce fighter pilot helmets...which coincidentally look like the fictional helmets on Tom Clancy's HAWX

hey, nice work. it looks like a heavy version of a recon helmet. it is hard to create something and follow through on the build, but when its straight out of your head thats a whole other kind of hard (believe me i know)so excellent work on the helmet! dont let anyone criticize your work, because thats just wrong, and they should be criticizing their own work. just give that helmet some more paint and it will look awesome. maybe add some battle damage, but i like your design on the helmet, very creative. :coolkeep up the good work!

heres my recon progress build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back