My Dad Got His Book Published!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! My father, Daniel Snyder, just got his book, Resurrection, published and i think a lot of you guys would enjoy it. I'm not selling copies myself but i am spreading the word(if that is ok :unsure: ). his webpage is http://danielrsnyder.com/ and you can buy the book from the links there if you want. There are excerpts and other stuff about it there too.

For almost three hundred years, the Church has maintained order, providing people with a world free from war, but at a cost: religious and political freedom. Now something has changed, something no one could have predicted. Multiple revolutions have begun. Brother David Sams wants to save the government, John the Baptist wants to destroy it, and both Christopher Lambeth and the Father President are trapped in the middle, unsure of which is the better solution. If there is one, will it be the result of technology or a miracle? In just eleven days, the world will find out…

if you have any questions just let me know and i can answer them. So if you think you could maybe help out in spreading the word that would be cool. Or if you are interested in it yourself, let me know what you think!

here is the amazon link if anyone is interested: Resurrection

Oh boy, this is fabulous! :3

I'll not be able to buy a book, but the book itself seems like a good one. :cool:
Tell your father that we all congratulate him! ^^

i appreciate the congratulations, he's been working on this book for almost ten years now...it was about time someone picked it up. He really deserves for this to become huge. Hopefully some of you will be able to say "I knew that guys son, and i had one of the first editions before it went hugel" :lol:

dylan Snyder said:
i appreciate the congratulations, he's been working on this book for almost ten years now...it was about time someone picked it up. He really deserves for this to become huge. Hopefully some of you will be able to say "I knew that guys son, and i had one of the first editions before it went hugel" :lol:

That be so cool if a see the book everywhere i went. But Nobody would believe i met Dylan Snyder his son.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is really neat. I've known a bunch of people who have tried to get a book published, but never did. I know I don't really know you and it's not your book, but it still counts. :)

Tell your dad we all congratulate him and that I will be buying a copy as soon as I find one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back