My Damaged Iron Man Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imnotahero

This is my first topic as a noob. This was my first attempt at sculpting, molding and casting. It was successful, but the first cast i pulled came out really bumpy and warped for some reason. So i decided to paint it as if it was battle damaged and i cracked the lenses. I think it was the best way to deal with a cast that i otherwise would have just thrown out. Really more than anything this is an attempt to upload pics and to see if i can start a topic the right way. Any criticism is welcome. thanks.

That's your first helmet?! Even if it were a bad pull that thing is SICK. what a way to adapt! Great Job, I think it looks awesome

Yeah man that thing looks sweet I could never tell that it came out wrong even with you saying that you did xD

Thats seriously awesome. Please tell me you're going to complete a battle damaged ironman suit!

Way to improvise with what you got!

I think you took what some may consider a failure and made it epic. Great job on the paint. I think it looks beautiful and will make a great display piece. If you ever want to part with it let me know.

Itica

This is very awesome, you have given me an idea my eod is a little warped around the eye and i have not finished some of the back i am going to battle damage it like crazy and then make it a flood consumed helmet.

Great work.

Recon Man

Thanks everyone! And i'll be looking forward to seeing that Recon man. Also i thought i should make this clear, this is not my first helmet. Its my first completed, sculpted helmet. Iv'e been following these forums for a while i just had never gotten around to making a profile. and getting to this final helmet took a bunch of trial and error, failed peps. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back