My Final Helmet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I second everyone's opinion. It's just pure concentrated awesome that "just so happens to be in the form of a Master Chief Helmet." (Try and sue us now, Bungie and Microsoft...) :p

Wow, I mean it, that is an amazing helmet. The boots look awesome too. Can you put them over black trainers or do you just wear them like that?
I hope my pep armour will look half that good, I have just finished the fibreglassing inside and I'm just about to start with sanding the outside and applying the bondo. Long way to go......
Good job on yours though :D

Very nice work! It all looks amazing, but what catches my attention is the foot. I jsut wanted to know what you used for the black part that goes in between the front and rear of the foot.

Hey guys thanks for the responses!
Wow I don't think it's that good but thanks a bunch!

I just have the LEGS to finish, I'm about 75% done those and I'll have a full costume.

With the FEET, you put your shoes INSIDE them, then Velcro them on top.
It's a bit hard to get your FOOT in it as I didn't want them TOO big ( MC's seems to be normal shoe size ), but sanding of the ankle edge will fix that.

The Middle Black Material I was going to cast in rubber as it's a simple pattern, but I used this Padding I found at a surplus store.
I since found another one that looks more like the original pattern and it's thinner and more flexible.
There's no company name on it or anything, I just bought a couple rolls of it so I can't help just keep your eyes open.

I'll post more pics as things go on!

anonymous said:
I would like to say that this man deserves to be put into the elite class.

Agreed.

This is really nice... Lol I would make armor, but I don't have the finesse or patience for Pepakura or the skill to sculpt out of clay.

I love it! Post pics once you've got the wholething finished.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is definately fine work. As I said before, I break things, so I would never be able to make one that GREAT. Congrats....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back