My first Build! hayabusa helmet! Done with PEP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tm92

This is my first build ever let me know what you think i like it so far, and now i need to get gloves so i can work with the resin.

Took me a few days.
PICTURES ON THIS LINK :$

The picture size is so big and i dont want to rescale everyone and uppload them here.
Sorry for beeing lazy! :eek

So feedback would be great, this is my first try and i feel that it is good! also i think the scaling is good. Sorry for any english mistakes i might have done! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
First try on a hayabusa. That's a challenge. But as I can see on your pics you've beaten it. Really good pepakura job. Scaling also looks alright to me. I don't know the pep-file, but I hope there are some supports included to prevent warpage and add stability and symmetry to your helmet. I am at the same stage with my Mark VI HD right now, just waiting for my resin/fiberglassing and security equipment to arrive. Good luck with your build, really looking good so far.

First try on a hayabusa. That's a challenge. But as I can see on your pics you've beaten it. Really good pepakura job. Scaling also looks alright to me. I don't know the pep-file, but I hope there are some supports included to prevent warpage and add stability and symmetry to your helmet. I am at the same stage with my Mark VI HD right now, just waiting for my resin/fiberglassing and security equipment to arrive. Good luck with your build, really looking good so far.

Thanks! :D there was not any support beams with the PEP file, so i am a little worried to start using resin! :O Thanks for the the compliments! :D

Looks really good fella, it took me months of peping to get to the point here I was ready enough to post anything on here and only just started posting after joining in February.
Keep it up fella!

Thanks, Ross

Looks really good fella, it took me months of peping to get to the point here I was ready enough to post anything on here and only just started posting after joining in February.
Keep it up fella!

Thanks, Ross

Thank you! i was not sure if i was gonna post them or not then i decided to post because i think it is looking good so far! :D I checked your threds and it looks really nice! also laughed when i saw the sad face on your helmet that your friend drawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back