My first build, The Juggernaut (Pictures)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tavman

Made this for a costume party, for my first build I thought it turned out great

Made the helmet out of EVA foam, used real bolts for the top and sides. Had to cut the tops off of bigger bolts for the top part of the helmet

Used these as "brass knuckles" haha

Bottom side of the "brass knuckles"

Made two of these for the forearms

Bicep band

holy crap dude :D this is your first build? it came out VERY good, as a foam worker myself, im very impressed :D

Wow man I must say I'm impressed. What material did you use? Foam or Cardboard? It looks thick?

You also look ripped... haha I need to keep going with my p90x workouts to even start coming close to looking like that.

I haven't many Marvel builds and I have to that this one is one of the top two I've seen. Number one in terms of foam Marvel builds. A+ good buddy.

I haven't many Marvel builds and I have to that this one is one of the top two I've seen. Number one in terms of foam Marvel builds. A+ good buddy.
Thanks man, it means a lot! Im thinking about making the Red Son Batman next just for fun haha

Dang dude, awesome build. Is that you in the pictures? Looks like someone from one of those bow flex comercials...lol. Anyways, great job the overall suit is impressive an you sure do look the part. Awesome all around!

Tony

Dang dude, awesome build. Is that you in the pictures? Looks like someone from one of those bow flex comercials...lol. Anyways, great job the overall suit is impressive an you sure do look the part. Awesome all around!

Tony
LMAO, bow flex XD!! Yaa, that's me in the pictures: thanks for the compliments! It was a lot of fun to build

6620p.jpg

This is what your going for right?
Just not to sure about the nipples lol

I never really talk about this much. But the Juggernaut was my first real costume too. Dont show anyone else this picture it embarrassing.

383080_10150467588104441_511249440_8308164_1329643213_n.jpg

Damn i sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back