My First Flash Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

PositiveKarma

Jr Member
Hey guys, heres my first flash attempt for school. We needed to make a project so I choose Master Chief ;)
Here it is, what do you all think?

Best regards,
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know much about flash but that looked pretty good. Nice subject matter btw! Good job.

lol that was awesome, I tried to that once, but It sucked, so I just went with this

tlither said:
I don't know much about flash but that looked pretty good. Nice subject matter btw! Good job.

Thanks you guys :D

Flash is a Mac operated program. It uses key frames to make a "video". Each line you see on the video is a separate key frame. I used over 1200 KFs in mine. Kind of a bland explanation lol.

Best regards,
Mike

Robogenisis said:
That's sweet :D. How long did it take ya to make?

Thanks. I worked on it for 3 days in class, so I'd say probably 3h30m?

Best regards,
Mike

Awesome stuff man, I've been working with Flash but I can't get a grip on it like I did when I was at the Career Center in my town. XD But hey that's why I work with music and audio most of the time instead of animation, although I do want to animate and continue to practice it until I can perfect it... Since they say, "Practice makes perfect."

Anyway, awesome job! I know that beats anything I do in Flash by a long shot. XD

Zeke30695

Thanks for the awesome replies guys! I think I'm going to start an Ironman one. I'll get back to you all on this later(I'm in class right now lol!)

Best regards,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back