my first full build halo reach armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

remnant85

hey guys been doing this suit since january finished it just in time for halloween its my first full suit build i really enjoyed doing it ive got plans to do a master chief build for next halloween just thought id share my first build with you all
IMG-20151031-WA0002.jpg

This looks great! I'm looking at doing a Reach set for my first build. The file I found for the same style of forearms that you used had two really small detail pieces that didn't print well. Did you have an issue like this?

i didnt have any issue with printing but the file i used was fairly simple where i did have small part issues in the build i free handed parts to fit which for the small parts made it slightly easier to complete

had a good morning today walked my son to school in full gear for children in need got mobbed by the other school kids when i got into the playground well happy with the responses i got from the parents as well

sweet build man. It's all out of card stock at this point? not foam parts? the body armor that is. Helmets are different I know.

Very nice job on it all. Bruteshot! I am planning to build a bruteshot with my first suit. I may be back to pick your brain about that one. :) From my initial examinations it looks like it will be a very challenging build. Which Master Chief are you planning on for the next year?

thanks for the compliments guys yeah the brute shot was a little challenging as it has a couple of areas of tight and small folds mine was the sectioned version from the archive and i was planning to build forward unto dawn chief but ive printed and built the halo 3 helm by mistake( mislabelled file) so im gonna build halo 3 chief for next year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back