My first halo weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

M562

Jr Member
the MA5C
00000006cr5.th.jpg

Its not a link4044 production so dont even start.
I'm going to put some special tape on that allows me to paint without problems.

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/375/00000006cr5.jpg

Not bad.

It's kinda hard to tell it's cardboard w/o jumping to the larger pic. For a second I thought you'd done a clear polymer cast of the rifle.

Ironcobra I did actually fill it up. At first I was going with wood, but I couldnt get the rigght piece of wood. (it was raining so I couldn't put out a working table/bench thingy. so my saw got stuck time and again).

Sorry if I mistyped anything im dutch and 14 years old so.

and FinAeros I dont know where to buy the silicon rubber, plastic or even clay for that matter. (yep being dutch can be quite awfull :ha: )

M-562 said:
Ironcobra I did actually fill it up. At first I was going with wood, but I couldnt get the rigght piece of wood. (it was raining so I couldn't put out a working table/bench thingy. so my saw got stuck time and again).

Sorry if I mistyped anything im dutch and 14 years old so.

and FinAeros I dont know where to buy the silicon rubber, plastic or even clay for that matter. (yep being dutch can be quite awfull :ha: )

I you hadn't said anything, I wouldn't have thought you were Dutch. Some people can't even spell "suit" right. Sorry about getting off-topic, but I had to comment on the good spelling and punctuation. I'm kinda OCD about that sorta thing. :lindsey:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well M-562,

you know what we´ve talked about on MSN. I´d recommend to start off with Polistyrene to hone your skills. it´s sturdy enough and works very nicely. Also you kan get it at most "Doe-het-Zelf" (dutch hardware shops) shops. cheap also.

after you finish it you paint it over with the right paints and it weçill be as hard as wood.

Tk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back