My First Ma5c Ar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to post pics soon, mods don't like progress threads just saying what you are going to do, rather than what you have already done.

Nice stuff. Keep it up bro.
I can't do no sort of resin or anything because it's so damn hot here, it will just dry up before i have a chance to put it on! Lol.

so what exactly is that part you have in the picture, i'm not very good at recognising pieces until the final point. i can see a handle but am unsure of the rest of it. can you submit a picture of the actual item and highlight the pieces you have done so i can understand further.

i know i am :oops:

it is the first stage of the top the AR, that has the ammo counter in side of it

[attachment=7872:ammo_cou..._housing.bmp]

delta38 said:
Yay go me! i see i inspired someone to make props!! lol, I did, didn't I?

yes delta thank you and everyone who has given me advice and help for helping me to start my first project on this website

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, so the bit that bends down is the nose cone at the front and the ridges are nthe top of the gun and onward from that would be the ammo counter. i have an ar that i am still making, i will post a pic of it to show you.

delta38 said:
Nice stuff. Keep it up bro.
I can't do no sort of resin or anything because it's so damn hot here, it will just dry up before i have a chance to put it on! Lol.

:cautious: I've got the exact opposite problem, it's too cold here!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know its a pretty sad clip :lol: but im getting leekegan to make a proper clip, I have seen his work and im glad he is making it instead of me:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back