My First Ma5c Ar

Status
Not open for further replies.
RadioactiV777 said:
Please, stop calling it a clip! It's a magazine!
But that looks pretty good, even for cardboard.

sorry ill call it a mag from now on :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Shad0wJ0ker said:
IDK is it me or does the rifle look kinda small in the photos. Its probably me. :p

yer its 10 cm shorter than is surpossed to be I tryed to make scale but it didnt work

The Hunter II4 said:
yer its 10 cm shorter than is surpossed to be I tryed to make scale but it didnt work
Oh thats a bugger mate, Oh well you have got yourself a kick arse gun in the tubes so who cares how big it is, still looks sweet as mate :D

same here, im saving up to get some fibreglass resin and some latex, once i have made a cast i can sand it and cut it where i like as at the moment it is a gun made from cardboard, foam board and plaster, not ideal for cutting, if you want more tips for the assault rifle add me as a friend, i have some pictures uploaded onto my gallery at the moment. if you want i can send you a mould of my 'to be' assault rifle. anyway, looking good, remember to add in a bit of detail and some paint, maybe some lights and hey presto, you have a swat team on ya, good luck

as i said in a previous message, here is the aqssault rifle i am currently working on, all it needs is some latex and resin and then i can sand it down and paint it. as latex is cheap it means i can do it many times until i get it right. hopefully it should be made and finished during march so if you want a mould let me know

its not going to be solid, the first cast will have to be so i can sand and cut pieces but when its done i can paint the inside of the mould with a few layers of resin followed by some resin soaked in fibreglass mat so it remains light, i can then install the electrics which would be a vibrator, lights and possible ammo counter and then will it in with expanding foam, if it were solid resin it would cost a fortune and would be heavy

sorry about the very long abcence guys i lost my project i finaly found it under my bed when i was doing some cleaning its still in pretty good same just very dusty :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back