My First Master Chief Progect. With Lot A Pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadlights

[attachment=15621:MC1.jpg] peped

[attachment=15622:mc4.jpg] resined and bonodoed

[attachment=15623:mc3.jpg] under coat

[attachment=15624:mc5.jpg] Second under coat

[attachment=15625:mc6.jpg] [attachment=15626:mc7.jpg] Fin with dual visor.... first time what ya think.

next time edit your posts so you dont double post or if its extremely pic heave then create two, but on to your armour, wow that is awsome, is it your first time working with paper and bondo cause you made it look like a pro designed and built it nice work keep it up.

box o crayons said:
next time edit your posts so you dont double post or if its extremely pic heave then create two, but on to your armour, wow that is awsome, is it your first time working with paper and bondo cause you made it look like a pro designed and built it nice work keep it up.

Ya sorry first time posting.... and ya first time with any project like this before.... lol learned everything from this website read all the tutorial and how and where to get the stuff i need.... love it, im glad i ran into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Double posts are allowed as long as is has been a while since your last post, no one has posted in a while, or you have progress to show. Just dont quote several people in several posts in a row, that's a no-no. :p

Anyway, I love the progress you've made. Awesome Helmet, perfect chest plate. ;)

Looks excellent. Thanks for following through on paper stuff. Too many paper only projects around here.

Thanks for all the positive comments.... was nervous this being my first costume ive ever made gotta get it done before reach comes out thats my goal!! lol

This armor looks great! For the helmet visor did you use the dual visor technique? Cause it looks like it if it isnt. I wanna do a dual visor when I get close to finishing my helmet but I'm a little nervous about cutting up a $30 visor.

Monicator said:
This armor looks great! For the helmet visor did you use the dual visor technique? Cause it looks like it if it isnt. I wanna do a dual visor when I get close to finishing my helmet but I'm a little nervous about cutting up a $30 visor.

Ya. I used the tutorial found in the forums. I just used a rotary tool was quit easy... i was nervous to do it... i accidentely scratched part of the visor on one spot =( but since my suit is gunna be battle worn...I ended up scratching other parts of the visor for looks... came out well i think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your armor is definately looking nice so far. Keep it up! Now go make the rest of your armor! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back