my first mold noble 6 suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is looking very nice. Your pepping skills are great and the battle damage looks good too. This is going to be a very great suit once it's all finished then you can stand back, admire it and think to yourself, "Yeah, I built that." :p haha

Excellent work on the armor. Everything is coming together nicely. I like the color too.

Your build is perfect. Great scaling, clean peps, smooth finish, nicely painted... I could go on. This is going to turn out good. I envy your awesome skills >:] Respect.

Hey thank you all for the wonderful comments. Sorry that I haven't posted in a while I've been having some car trouble the past few weeks. But ill be getting back on the ball soon. Thanks again guys!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Hey thank you all for the wonderful comments. Sorry that I haven't posted in a while I've been having some car trouble the past few weeks. But ill be getting back on the ball soon. Thanks again guys!

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

This is why you should buy a Prius, LOL

Hey I know its been a long time sence I've posted but I just wanted to let you all know that I did end up finishing the suit. didn't finish it when I wanted to but its finaly done :)
Hero pose lol
b85bcde9-4a26-f636.jpg

b85bcde9-4a87-55f2.jpg

My beautiful girl friend as hello kitty :)
b85bcde9-4a9e-f61b.jpg

Really nice Guy who bought his suit
b85bcde9-4b42-12b3.jpg

b85bcde9-4c15-a64a.jpg

Morning coffie :p lol
b85bcde9-4c26-1e6d.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Looks good man, glad you got it done, we need to go somewhere together and represent let me know when you want to do an event

Looks good man, glad you got it done, we need to go somewhere together and represent let me know when you want to do an event

thank you! well it looks like we are going to shado con in tampa its in nov. not sure what suit im gonna take yet but i might make another :) lol

thank you! well it looks like we are going to shado con in tampa its in nov. not sure what suit im gonna take yet but i might make another :) lol

LoL I was thinking the same thing, I want a comfortable foam set of armor, I may paint the Reach EOD that same color blue you did your suit in so you can switch out helmets every once in a while, the second ones about finished, I just haven't posted any progress pics

found some more

lol i was looking on deviant art i found some more pics of me :)

there kinda blurry though....

imagejpeg_5.jpg

imagejpeg_4.jpg

another pic of me and my gf as saya takagi form high school of the dead

imagejpeg_2_3.jpg

teabag lol

imagejpeg_3_4.jpg

imagejpeg_3.jpg

master_chief_and_blue_spartan_by_fcneko-d45sao5.jpg

imagejpeg_6.jpg

imagejpeg_6_3.jpg

great con cant wait untill next year :)