My First Project The T-46b Power Helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

c00ki3monster

Jr Member
After a long week of cutting and gluing I finally finished making my very first prop. The T-46b Power helmet is the helmet that the Brotherhood of steel soldiers use in fallout 3. I just have to save up money to get fiber glass resin and black & red spray paint and i'm done.

Robby said:
I don't know if you were just simplifying, but it takes a lot more than just resin and paint. Nice pep though.

lol yeah he was just simplifying a little ive showed him what he needs
if your wondering who i am im just his friend i have been helping him through out the pepping process

Last edited by a moderator:
ldropboy94 said:
lol yeah he was just simplifying a little ive showed him what he needs
if your wondering who i am im just his friend i have been helping him through out the pepping process

cant wait to see how you both pull it off, succes. Nobody that i know of made my file yet...
It was a hell of a job to make it pepable xD.

rundown said:
cant wait to see how you both pull it off, succes. Nobody that i know of made my file yet...
It was a hell of a job to make it pepable xD.

Isn't Sigma making it too? That's where I first heard it from.

Hey, good start on the helmet!

Confucious T said:
Isn't Sigma making it too? That's where I first heard it from.

Hey, good start on the helmet!

he made a T51b helmet this is a T46d helmet its very diffrent if you compare the 2

fjordman587 said:
Excellent work, where did you get the peps?
Fjordman587

my file base or the she fallout pep sticky in the creation discusion. I posted a comment with the file in there...

c00ki3monster said:
i got them from this site i cant remember the post though try to look it up on the internet.

What site? i didnt uploaded it elsewhere then here.

Welcome to the power armor club. Now bondo that thing like your life depends on it!

Lol send me a PM when you start to need the finishing parts like bolts and hoses and I can tell you where to get them.

EDIT: Rundown, didn't some guy repost your file on a papercraft forum? I saw it when somebody posted the link to the 10 mm pistol file. They did give you proper cred though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back