My First Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

steelwarrior

hello everyone i'm steelwarrior from colombia , it's been a long time since i entered the forums and after

read a lot of amazing topics and great works from all the members of the 405th finally i decided to start my

own project trinying to achieve the most accurated suit whit the files available at the moment i hope you like it.

ava51.jpg

ava57.jpg

ava56.jpg

ava55.jpg

ava52.jpg

ava49.jpg

this week i'm going o start whit the legs and finaly go whit the resin an bondo process

thank's for watch.

pd: my english need to be polished so dont't make fun on me ok :p

WOW. Amazing Pep job, it looks really clean around all the edges and also proportional to the entire suit.

Try to post the files that you used cause their amazing. Keep up the awesome work.

Andrew

Wow, that is some great work, I'm looking forward to seeing how it turns out. After seeing that pepped chest in the background, I'm curious how many times did you have to pep it to make it all right?

:) thank's guys for the all good comments this really keep me inspire to do a good job , the pep files can be found

here in the 405th , i'm going to copy the links of all the topics i use for this build soon and btw thank to the autors of this

amazing files ( carnage, dancingfool, Sharkhead , dungbeetle and dunbean) this guys are amazing 3d modelers.

aahh!!! almost forgot, the chest piece was pep 3 times until i get the form that i want and finally realize that the mix of the

best 2 chest files was the answer of what i looking for. :lol

Looking great, I'm looking forward to doing an ironman build myself, wont be started until august though. Keep up the good work. Are you planning on going to any cons this year?

well it takes almost 3 months to put this all together it could be less time but most of it was spend

in the trial and error process , to put an example i have to pep 6 times the helmet until i find the proper size

that match whit the chest piece so patience it's your best friend here :p

for the cons.... :( well waht can i say here in colombia there's no such a kind of events saddly but hey!!! we can count always

whit the old fashined halloeween contest :lol

and just like i promise heres the links to the post where i find the pdos.

helmets

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25689&st=0&p=417073&#entry417073

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26154&st=0

torso, arms and legs can be found here all depend's on your tastes.

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23894&st=0

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23537&st=0&gopid=377540&#entry377540

only left the link for the callemillos files but dind´t find a valid link see ya.

Wow that looks amazing! Never seen an iron man suit before! It looks quite sturdy too, have you already covered it in something to make it strong before you fibreglass it?

WOw !! this is just awesome !

I love the shoulders. But of course everything is clean and the proportions are perfect.

Thanks for the links for wear you found the files. And again Really awesome job, I cant wait to see the final product when it's all done.

When you are done do you think that your going to mold the armor pieces?

Also I would have to agree with "eskilax" the proportions for the armor a perfect, not just how clean the armor is built so far

but that the armor as a whole looks right with the proportions for each part.

Andrew

I too must agree. The proportions are dead on. My only concern is the wearability... I think the reason alot of the other builds out there seem to have mis-proportioned builds is because they are proportionate to the person wearing them. So you are either build like iron man or this is being built for display? It looks amazing. Great work!

Fantastic work, particularly for a first project. If it looks this good in just the pep stage I'm REALLY looking forward to some of the finished product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back