My First Right Biecpt Armor Ever!@!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woduddl0303

is it too small? or is it just right? please say something about it. I finally got the fiberglass, and fiberglass resin.

Looks to be just the right size to me. Great job for a first time. You should try to do a HD one next causeit looks as if you got this down pretty good.

It looks right. But I have the same questions. My friend and I have been struggling with the scales. Each item he prints for us has a different scale and some things I made for me, will fit my 10 year old. But not me. lol
That's why I'm ending up building 3 suits now. lol

Scott961st said:
It looks right. But I have the same questions. My friend and I have been struggling with the scales. Each item he prints for us has a different scale and some things I made for me, will fit my 10 year old. But not me. lol
That's why I'm ending up building 3 suits now. lol

You dont need to use the actual scale on the bottom of the scaling window for the pep. You just need to measure the bodypart where the armor piece goes, convert it to cm (mm for designer 3) and put the measurement into the appropriate spot in the scaling window and if you did your math right it should be the right size. Just remember to add an inch or so for padding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragonknight said:
You dont need to use the actual scale on the bottom of the scaling window for the pep. You just need to measure the bodypart where the armor piece goes, convert it to cm (mm for designer 3) and put the measurement into the appropriate spot in the scaling window and if you did your math right it should be the right size. Just remember to add an inch or so for padding.

Definitely right :D

As for the bicep, looks good, but I'd say go with HD, like Dragon knight said

While I agree that it's a well-made shoulder piece, I think it's much too big for you. Ideally, this piece should line up with the top of your shoulder but it's clearly taller than it should by at least 2 inches. If I were you, I'd build a tester piece that is a bit smaller then show another pic for evaluation before you even think fiberglassing it.

I'm going to agree with Ral Partha, it does look a bit big. Once you get the rest of the armor on, you may have some trouble moving properly. Great job putting it together, though, looks awesome.

Yours looks about the same size as mine, but I went with the HD ones:
L_shoulder.jpg

I had to modify the bicep cup on mine so my forearm could have greater motion. If I had made my bicep any smaller I would of risked it being too tight. I haven't decided on my final under armor that I am going to use so unless you only plan on using Under Armor brand clothing you might want to think about how much space you have around your bicep as well.

Pressure suits have padding and plastic armor around the same spot as the bicep armor sits and you will lose 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch with that kind of under armor...

animemannn said:
looks good.(it might be a tiny tiny tiny bit big{like 1 0r 1.5 cm to big}) but it looks epic!
I did that on propose, because I'm going to grow before the Halloween.:)

I did that on propose, because I'm going to grow before the Halloween

lol ok, just don't expect to grow 7 feet tall.

peice looks good though keep it up.

-Pony (y) (y) (y)

lol yeah i was thinking at the beginning of the thread
"oh no, kid making a suit..... wont last long"
but if you make it big you get to grow into it and keep it longer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back