My Gears (cog) Armor - In Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
cgspartan said:
I was the one that made these files. They are made from this model

And as 4ng31 said, they will NOT be being released. So the bugging of him to release the files can be kept out of his thread. If you want to try your luck, you can PM me. But I will say right now, I have no intention of releasing the pep or 3d files for this. As of right now only 2 others other than myself have them at all. 4ng31, and one other.
This was a project I undertook specifically for 4ng31 and a few others, and as a segway into getting better at creating models specifically for the complications that arise between translating a 3d file into a real life model.
Ah, yes, i remember you made a thread a while ago about it, i was waiting for a lancer file, but just lost interest in it. Its okay, i wasn't really going to build this anyway lol i have my hands full with just a MC suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan 051 said:
no im right there with you rvb4life i want the lancer pdo but hand are full with odst
thats what i want to for project down the line

dont they look perfect for it though 8speakers*

i have mine but when unfolded it come around to 180 pages

so yeah i need a way easier one

but im right there with you 8 in speakers would look bomb

Chest build, just missing the little "claw" things on the back :

chest2xy2.jpg

Did you put cardboard over top? What is that? What "claw" things are you talking about? I'm confused...

Friendly said:
Did you put cardboard over top? What is that? What "claw" things are you talking about? I'm confused...

I print the pattern out on regular paper, and glue it to chipboard. I then do the build from chipboard, and peel the paper off before glassing it.

It's sturdier than card stock and takes to fiberglass REALLY well...not to mention adds more durability.

I'll get some more pics here when I finish glassing the exterior...sorry for the vagueness on the detail pieces...I dunno their real names...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back