my god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was the one who jumped his ass when i said that the video was video theft........ and that other guy says hurroh or hurray.

ecose said:
i was the one who jumped his ass when i said that the video was video theft........ and that other guy says hurroh or hurray.
ya i saw that. i was dssith :D

Adam said:
heh, funny... who is that in the suit, if it is not me? lol!
exactly :cautious:

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
Adam should post a new vid with lots of watermarks proving it's his armor.
oh yeah! then response it to that guy :p
wouldnt it also technicly be identity theft?

Lets watch him steal a watermarked video. Then he cant defend himself.

I would watermark it in certain areas of the video where it isnt noticeable unless paused, then you can really get em there.

AoBfrost said:
Lets watch him steal a watermarked video. Then he cant defend himself.

I would watermark it in certain areas of the video where it isnt noticeable unless paused, then you can really get em there.
yep

@ Adam, If the locations in the film are near your house, you could re-shoot a short vid in your armor holding a piece of poster board saying "mental2b is a vid thief that should be banned".

dwoo said:
@ Adam, If the locations in the film are near your house, you could re-shoot a short vid in your armor holding a piece of poster board saying "mental2b is a vid thief that should be banned".
lol

colmon_9 said:
why are yall getting so defensive over a video?

Because people think they can just come along and take credit for someone elses work... until you catch them. Then they have nothing to say to defend themselves.

I'm about to hit 100,000 views on my Energy Sword video on YouTube, but no one's tried to steal it... You're so lucky Adam! ;)

colmon_9 said:
why are yall getting so defensive over a video?

Because he claimed it as his own, even though it was Adam's. That's about as bad as re-casting, sorta. Okay, if you make a killer set of armor and make a video, then somebody steals it and said that they made it, wouldn't you be angry? Or not even angry, but feel wronged? The thing that set me off is when the guy who posted it started cussing people out and saying that he made it.

I thought his funniest excuse was that he "allowed" Adam to post it first. What a liar.

And just think about how many of our vids have got jacked by kids on Myspace claiming they did them. :rolleyes

"I made mastachievvves amer check tis out guys, woo wunts ta b ma friendz!11!"

It's sad to see kids like that on myspace, kids like that need to STAY off the internet, they arent mature enough to handle the power of the intertube.

sweet god of all that is holy......shall smote him!

that guy has some nuts (or lack of it) to post that.

God Forbid he joins our ranks, the banhammer is gonna come a-knockin.....right Doom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back