My Grandfather Passed Away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preston

Jr Member
Yesterday at 5:00 pm, my grandfather, Frank, lost his battle with cancer. He was a very brave man, and had died peacefuly in his bed. He had served in the Navy during WWII, and we believe that during a test, (exploding a nuclear bomb or something along those lines) he was hit by radiation. As you know, lead vests were not isuued back then, and he and his crew were hit by a small dosage of it. Years later, he married, had kids, and to me was the best grandfather ever. He would take me and my brother everywhere, and we always had a great time with him.

It just pains me to see him go. I did get to say a last good-bye over the phone, but the sad thing is, he wanted us to see him one last time that day, but we were unable to make it. I ask you all to pray for him, and our grandmother, as she has no one to take care of her now. It would mean so much if you all could.

I'm really sorry to hear about that. You have my condolences and prayers. I wouldn't doubt that he's smiling down upon you right now.

God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back