My H3 Sniper Build, from scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXP H 4 N 7 0 M

Hello everyone, I decided to make my first project to be something from scratch because thats what I've done for every project I have ever done ;) Heres some pics:

DSC01459.jpg

DSC01462.jpg

DSC01463.jpg

I took the sight part of the barrel off because it is way too fat and short.

I've been workin on it for awhile now, I just didnt want to make my first post not long after I joined.

Body:
DSC01464.jpg

DSC01465.jpg

DSC01466.jpg

I plan on fiberglassing it soon, but I want to make sure I have everything I need before fiberglassing. Also Im going to do the mag and scope after the body is fiberglassed that way I can make sure everything fits nicely (since Im sure the fiberglass will make most parts thicker)

My idea list:
-Strong magnets to make the magazine stay in its "slot" (don't know the proper word >.<)
-Getting a real scope and working around that
-LED's of course
-Adjustable Bipod posts (I think thats what its called)
-Laser sight and flashlight in the scope

I know theres not much detal on it, I plan on fixin that up with the bondo stage ;)

Constructive criticism would be much appreciated :)

Thanks guys :)
I went to the local hardware store to look for some springs for the trigger but couldnt find any small enough so Im gonna see if the spring in a pen would work. Almost done with the handles, pics later tonight.

Thank you very much for the pic, my reference pic looks like its just a boxxy U
I cut out the pieces and will glue them together soon, pics soon also.

By the way if anyone has a good pic of the scope I would be very grateful if you posted it :)

Ok I finished it up, although Im nervous whether or not its strong enough. Hopefully (probably actually) the fiberglass will make it uber strong.

DSC01475.jpg

DSC01476.jpg

In my opinion it's starting to shape up and look like the actual thing in a very low definition version lol

Sorry about the double post, I just had a quick question. The material I am using Is a somewhat strong plastic that is pretty well reinforced throught the construct, do you think for most of it I could go straight to the bondo phase or should I still fiberglass it all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back