My halo 3 mark 6 build!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G TaS

Hey peeps,

Absolutely loving my build. I have the most game accurate 3D files to halo 3 I know of. I’ll be at NYCC this year, catch me in my Teal colored armor and say hello! I’m looking forward to giving advice, and receiving it as well. Still a WIP, will be done in 2 weeks. Have a ton of work
To do, but all of this is about enjoying the process.

Attachments

• 95A55B9D-E6BC-4C0A-ADCD-82E2249BA92F.jpeg
    95A55B9D-E6BC-4C0A-ADCD-82E2249BA92F.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 210
  • B6A3E414-C5D8-4884-B06D-7AAA4596E0B8.png
    B6A3E414-C5D8-4884-B06D-7AAA4596E0B8.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 211
Need to see more more pics and more postings. Want to get you onto the Colonial Roster G TaS. You've got the time in.....you just need a few more posts.

Need to see more more pics and more postings. Want to get you onto the Colonial Roster G TaS. You've got the time in.....you just need a few more posts.
Hey dirtdives. I’ll be uploading more pics as I finish my armor in the upcoming weeks. I really only want to show pics when done, because it’ll blow people away hopefully. As for the colonial roster, if I’m not on it, can I not attend comic con with you guys etc? I know it may sound stupid but I don’t know the deal

You can most definitely join in w/ any 405th member at NYCC, or any other Con event that we are at officially or unofficially, even if you aren't on the roster. We don't have a table or booth at NYCC. It is very expensive to get space there.

Being on the roster allows you access to the Colonial threads and Colonial Reg only threads. Also, if you want you can have your suit rated by our expert panel for Tier level and Deployment status. You can find the info for that HERE. You don't have to do this.....it's your own prerogative. You don't get a medal or monument for being rated for Tier 3 (Highest level), but it is nice that your work is recognizance and acknowledged for the time and effort you've put into it.

Hey peeps,

Absolutely loving my build. I have the most game accurate 3D files to halo 3 I know of. I’ll be at NYCC this year, catch me in my Teal colored armor and say hello! I’m looking forward to giving advice, and receiving it as well. Still a WIP, will be done in 2 weeks. Have a ton of work
To do, but all of this is about enjoying the process.
Love the look, that Teal looks great.

Hey! Thank you. I love this teal color. So nice in person. I’ll be highlighting this teal with a neon pink stripe on the head and thigh piece. Will you be at NYCC?
No, I'm in the midwest, so that's a bit far for me. Maybe someday, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back