My Halo 5 Kelly Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunnyLadybug087

Hey guys. I'm so excited to finally be on the road to having my own set of armor. My husband brkiker has been working hard to build it. If you want to see his progress go check out his thread.

It's a small step, but we finally finished my gloves last night. Here's the video of my movement in them.

We hope to have the boots done next. Until next time, let me know how we're doing.

Thanks. I'm happy how they turned out.

As you should......they look very comfortable and have lost of flex to them.....We need details though......Foam or Pep....and how did you attach each piece to the gloves? Inquiring minds want to know......

As you should......they look very comfortable and have lost of flex to them.....We need details though......Foam or Pep....and how did you attach each piece to the gloves? Inquiring minds want to know......

Thanks they are. The base gloves are pair of Mechanix gloves that are vented along the palms. The trigger details are done in foam with the rest of the armor 3D printed. Bear spent a day sanding each piece before he painted them. We used Barge Contact Cement to glue the pieces in place.

Wow....someone who takes that amount of time on just tiny pieces.......the end result would be AMAZING!!!!!! Would take forever.......but the end justifies the means.

Those boots look just as good as the gloves. The movement looks smooth from the video. What kind of shoe did you use?

That would be great because those boots look ready good. I would love to pick up a pair for my build as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back