My Halo: Reach Spartan (First costume ever)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPlayer20

Greetings everyone.

I will post the progress i make here and this is my first costume i make.
Of course it's based of my Spartan from Halo: Reach which has ODST shoulders on both sides, UA Multi threat chest piece, ODST helmet, FJ Para knee guards and last but not least Softcase (utility)
I have already done lots of the upper body (bicep, chest, ... ) But as you can see I'm not the best at scaling accessories perfectly (best example would be the ODST shoulder piece on my left bicep.)
Anyway, I still have to do some pieces until it's finished.
IMAG0410.jpg

(I already did lots of progress but i was too busy to post it here)

Last edited:
Greetings everyone.

I will post the progress i make here and this is my first costume i make.
Of course it's based of my Spartan from Halo: Reach which has ODST shoulders on both sides, UA Multi threat chest piece, ODST helmet, FJ Para knee guards and last but not least Softcase (utility)
I have already done lots of the upper body (bicep, chest, ... ) But as you can see I'm not the best at scaling accessories perfectly (best example would be the ODST shoulder piece on my left bicep.)
Anyway, I still have to do some pieces until it's finished.
View attachment 257227
(I already did lots of progress but i was too busy to post it here)
it looks good, just missing some sealing in the gaps

Wow. It´s been a long time since i was online here. But now here´s an Update to my cosplay:

Changes:
Instead of the UA/Multi-Threat i have built Collar/Grenadier (I also consider adding Jorge-052s Backpack because i am actually a fan of heavy and bulky armor)
Shoulders: Only the left will have ODST, the right one will not have any attachments (for now)
Knee Guards: changed FJ/Para to Grenadier (might also add the extra armor Jorge-052 has)
Utility: none (for now)
Wrist: none
Helmet: instead of ODST, now it´s Air Assault but without any attachments.

(for now I have pics of my chest piece, will add the other ones later.)
script>

Attachments

• IMAG0652.jpg
    IMAG0652.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 320
  • IMAG0653.jpg
    IMAG0653.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 335
  • IMAG0654.jpg
    IMAG0654.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 357
Wow. It´s been a long time since i was online here. But now here´s an Update to my cosplay:

Changes:
Instead of the UA/Multi-Threat i have built Collar/Grenadier (I also consider adding Jorge-052s Backpack because i am actually a fan of heavy and bulky armor)
Shoulders: Only the left will have ODST, the right one will not have any attachments (for now)
Knee Guards: changed FJ/Para to Grenadier (might also add the extra armor Jorge-052 has)
Utility: none (for now)
Wrist: none
Helmet: instead of ODST, now it´s Air Assault but without any attachments.

(for now I have pics of my chest piece, will add the other ones later.)
script>
I'm all about this change for the shoulders. ASYMMETRICAL DESIGN IS MY A E S T H E T I C.

Well done on the U/A attachment on the chest, it's a really good looking build. Is your chest canister able to open and hide things in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back