My Hyabusa Helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wat do you mean? o_O

The Hyabusa IS CURSED!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: One day when I went to go work on it, It had fallen off the stand thus rendering it un-repairable!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: o_O I'm gunna try to follow in the footsteps of BishopX with the foam stuff. I hope it works as good as his.:lol:

PMS Solstice GI said:
Wat do you mean? o_O

The Hyabusa IS CURSED!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: One day when I went to go work on it, It had fallen off the stand thus rendering it un-repairable!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: o_O I'm gunna try to follow in the footsteps of BishopX with the foam stuff. I hope it works as good as his.:lol:

Thats because you used super sculpey clay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmmmmm...good point. That stuff SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But now im gunna try BishopX method. I'm using "Great Stuff cracks and gap sealer". Do you think that will work for molding? I did this last night just to see what it would do. So far I think it will work to sculpt it with a dremel.

PMS Solstice GI said:
Hmmmmmm...good point. That stuff SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But now im gunna try BishopX method. I'm using "Great Stuff cracks and gap sealer". Do you think that will work for molding? I did this last night just to see what it would do. So far I think it will work to sculpt it with a dremel.

It might work... But i dont think that foam is very dense.. So you may have loads of air bubbles. Or gaps in the foam.

well, I cut a hole in it with a dremel and there were tiny tiny air bubbles. But you might be right but I hope not 'cause that would not be good.

mainly great stuff works by chemical reactions causing gas bubbles to form as it hardens. thats why it expands so much. if it does work your looking at alot of clay or bondo to fill in the holes.

i dont think its been mentioned yet but...

Its spelt Hayabusa, Not Hyabusa, not that it matters, just thought i would point it out

PMS Solstice GI said:
Almost got some. I'll have them up in about three days. Your pep is looking nice by the way Spartan 051.
Im stopping with my model theres a hd busa coming out in like a couple of days so way bother. This just gives me time to complete my 3d cog helm

You are correct. I'm fixing it and should have some new pics up momentarily. ;) By momentarily, I mean within the next few days. I just have one question, Should I add the top spikes or not?

I got new pics!!! :D :p But I can't work on it till I get more clay. :mad:

PMS Solstice GI said:
You are correct. I'm fixing it and should have some new pics up momentarily. ;) By momentarily, I mean within the next few days. I just have one question, Should I add the top spikes or not?

I got new pics!!! :D :p But I can't work on it till I get more clay. :mad:

A busa's not a busa without spikes. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back