My Latest Purchase V Artfx Field Of Battle Statue *pics In Last Post*

Status
Not open for further replies.

tubachris85x

master-chief-field.jpg

I saw these months ago, and said to myself "WANT." The other day, I was watching "the day the earth stood still" remake, I know, WiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiLLLLD StaaaaaaaaaaaaallIOOOOOOOOOOOONS!!!!!!!!!1, and I saw it sitting in the backround on a desk, in the kid's room. I said holy *Profanity* saw how large the statue really was. I was thinking it would have been some little manequete size or whatever.

So I went through, and searched and picked this bad boy up on Ebay for only $80 SHIPPED!!!! Can't wait to get this in!!! :D

tubachris85x said:
master-chief-field.jpg

I saw these months ago, and said to myself "WANT." The other day, I was watching "the day the earth stood still" remake, I know, WiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiLLLLD StaaaaaaaaaaaaallIOOOOOOOOOOOONS!!!!!!!!!1, and I saw it sitting in the backround on a desk, in the kid's room. I said holy *Profanity* saw how large the statue really was. I was thinking it would have been some little manequete size or whatever.

So I went through, and searched and picked this bad boy up on Ebay for only $80 SHIPPED!!!! Can't wait to get this in!!! :D

one how big is it and two i like ur sig bar thing wit hinstraments i play ufonium and they rule!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
spartan8675309 said:
one how big is it and two i like ur sig bar thing wit hinstraments i play ufonium and they rule!!!!!!!!

Darn euphoniums, not quite a tuba, and not quite a trombone...

I am not 100% sure how large it is, I have only seen it next to other object and that's how I came about seeing how big it was. I saw one in a video next to a labtop, and the base of the statue was almost as wide across as the labtop's lower portion (the base of the labtop)

i got this from the kotobukia website (the company that makes it)
Scale: NONE
Height(inch): 11 3/4″
Height(cm): 30.0CM
Material: PVC,ABS

so its nearly 12 inches tall

xXBattle RifleXx said:
i got this from the kotobukia website (the company that makes it)
Scale: NONE
Height(inch): 11 3/4″
Height(cm): 30.0CM
Material: PVC,ABS

so its nearly 12 inches tall

Kotobukiya stuff is pretty much 1/6 scale

Yea, I just got back home...and it was waiting for me at the door! I'm gonna take some pics using the mcfarlane figs for size reference..and those with the scaled MR battle rifle, a surpries

Here they are. The weapons it comes with are rediculously detailed..down the the "32" on the AR ammo counter, and the "moon" detail on the butt of the rifle as well. There's also some small writing I can't make out on the SMG, it even has the proper texture on the tip of the barrel's as well..

Next to my Hyabussa

001-83.jpg

I had really bad lighting, so I tried to get them as best as I could..

002-63.jpg

003-57.jpg

005-36.jpg

006-32.jpg

007-29.jpg

Now, with the scaled MR battle rifle :)

008-22.jpg

009-14.jpg

010-9.jpg

LastSpartan said:
Worth the 80 bucks? ^^

Considering that the average price goes for little over 100 bucks, yes, definatly worth it. Makes an awsome display piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back