My litle compotition for runescape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
/........................

Rules were never set of what type of drawing won what type of award. This contest is messed up/

lol it dont matter neither u nor i needed em, alteast somebody who will use them got it.

Started this one yesterday:

Grunts2copy.jpg

Is there really a difference whether you sell the card or use it? you get your value in the end.....you either play to your heart's content in one month, or sell it and get the value in money.

AoBfrost said:
Is there really a difference whether you sell the card or use it? you get your value in the end.....you either play to your heart's content in one month, or sell it and get the value in money.

give it a break dude... we all know you photoshoped your entry anyways... why does it matter?

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
/........................

Rules were never set of what type of drawing won what type of award. This contest is messed up/

Dude he can't even spell subscription. You should have guessed it would have been screwy from his lack of good grammar.

Plus, runescape sucks dude, I'd consider it an honor you DON'T have to be misrible playing that crappy game.

AoBfrost said:
You dont need to revive a old thread to rant about a game you dont like.

it was actually i who revived it... for good reason, but Grunt has been in the habit of spewing negativity recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back