My litle compotition for runescape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember i dont want a code... im just posting my work... but anyways, heres the update on the MC... i got my Wacom Tablet today, and this is about 2 or 3 hours of work. (starting from scratch, color wise)

MyMccopy-3.jpg

What nothing but pics of the Chief? I gotta fix that. Not really interested in the code but figured you could use some anime girls representation. ;)

ZidaRevision002.jpg

Mae001.jpg

sigma that second pic just destroyed the ak-47. please it is killing me change it.

frikkin chibi crap

but still nice drawings.

silvercookie said:
sigma that second pic just destroyed the ak-47. please it is killing me change it.

frikkin chibi crap

but still nice drawings.

Thanks, yeah I totally bastardized the the AK to make a hybrid weapon. Forgive me?

Okay, I swapped it with a drawing I haven't finished yet. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigma-LS said:
Thanks, yeah I totally bastardized the the AK to make a hybrid weapon. Forgive me?

+999

Good drawings, you need to photoshop them and outline them and make them CG'd.

Thanks man, but I'm terrible at CG. That's why I was trying to pay somebody to CG some of my stuff so I could get my Shadowhawks Project site up and running.

Oh hey looky at what frost did to sigma's pic.

lolsigmacolorpicftwbyfrec6.png

colored/outlined in photoshop didnt feel like erasing the notebook lines.

Couldnt tell what the pink colored thing was, so i just colored it pink.

Nice artwork in here, guys.

To the OP:
Every good contest needs a deadline and a drawing/ announcement date. Otherwise it could drag on forever and be forgotten, or end abruptly and surprise everyone.

And your thread title is mispelled, it should read
My little competition, not
My litle compotition

Sorry to get nitpicky, just drives me nuts when a thread that stays on top all day is mispelled.

Sigma-LS said:

dude i was kiddin you didnt have to change it.

forgiven. you can put the other pic back.

i honestly do not know. ive never taken a drawing class in my life... just art history and stuff like that(where you try and copy art) but not really teqnique.

i would enter this contest but im already a mem on rs >.< dont mean to put a damper on this but i think a few of the updates are a bit of a downgrade... i was actualy considering quiting but then summoning came out so if u were gonna ask for stuff dont gewd drawin skillz guyz

Ruze789 said:
And your thread title is mispelled, it should read
My little competition, not
My litle compotition

Dude remember its "my litle compotition." :p

Oks ive decided..... The winner is........... (y) spartan 169 (y)
2cnd place xavier. :lol:
3rd place sigma. :lol:

But spartan was the only 1 who actualy wanted it...... So.... 3 month membership for you dude.
CONGRATS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back