Props My New Carboard Battle Rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bondo

Jr Member
So I made this BR out of carboard and hot glue. I still need to resin and bondo and paint but tell me what you think of it.

[attachment=10822:picture 66.jpg][attachment=10821:picture 65.jpg][attachment=10820:picture 64.jpg]

no ,no clip yet. but im making one. and today, Mon july 27, I am bondoing and resining it and hopefully tonight I can start the paint work, but probably not because I need more detail.

Its almost done but heres what i got[attachment=10868:picture 72.jpg][attachment=10867:picture 71.jpg][attachment=10869:picture 68.jpg]

It looks good, but the carrying handle is putting me off a little. It just doesn't seem like a BR right away since it stops so far short of the front of the receiver. I think if you extended it a bit, it'd be nice.

Aside from that, very impressive job.

the thing your talking about is from an old airsoft gun i had that is why it isnt made to specs. I mean its just something for halloween until i pep one. No kid i know is going to point that out. This was just a quickie until I can pep me a br or shotgun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back