my new helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
psychoitcbear said:
hi every one im a teen with way to much time on my hands. lol. anyway im a great engeneer and in good with my hands. here is a pic of my fat ass double chin poping out of my latest project.
this is a link to my gallery of pics
1st of all; Define engeniir

2nd: If your good in doing something with your hands why dont you actually make somemthing instead of carving the legendary edition.
It doesnt really count!

Last edited by a moderator:
chill out man ive never made halo stuff before and it was an experiment so dont flip a **** on me. i mean i thought this was a friendly site. :mad:

Finnish_Spartan said:

2nd: If your good in doing something with your hands why dont you actually make somemthing instead of carving the legendary edition.
It doesnt really count!

ok thank you i guess. at least you weren't as mean. and im sorry i was negitive about my self. but i spent 2 hours taking it apart so i deserve some credit for my persistance!!!1lol

thisismadness2 said:
totally agree with finnish spartan you are also being negative about yourself and you didn't really make that like at all

Finnish_Spartan said:

It doesnt really count!
dude chill out. :mad: its known as beeing cheap [like me :cool: ] with that many posts. doesnt seem like you have the right to go off at him like that

Finnish_Spartan said:

It doesnt really count!
I agree, too much time on your hands should mean you made something, all I see is a gallery full of legendary helmet shots

But I guess it is a helmet, and it does look coolll.....I wish I had a legendary helmet. Maybe I'll find one at the goodwill.

I spent over 20 hours on just getting my paper helmet together. (And I've done two of them...)

If you spent some time and looked around these forums, you'll see people who've spent years perfecting their armor, so yeah, it's very easy for any one of us to dismiss someone who just hollows out a legendary helm. Sorry if you take offense, that's just the way it kind of is.

ok well thanks for the advice. but i made that the day i found the site and was bored so far ive make both sholders and a riped helm so please dont yell at me for being a n00b. i found this site like 2-3 weeks ago.

Nicktendo said:
I spent over 20 hours on just getting my paper helmet together. (And I've done two of them...)

If you spent some time and looked around these forums, you'll see people who've spent years perfecting their armor, so yeah, it's very easy for any one of us to dismiss someone who just hollows out a legendary helm. Sorry if you take offense, that's just the way it kind of is.

yea you could. i have a huge head at it fits. but only because i took a dremmel and sawed off most of the inside parts that are sticking out after you hollow it out. so if u try it good luck.

Fragclone said:
well i think i'd be able to use the LH cus itts small enough on me lol!

Taking pictures takes 5 minutes, me making the jaw piece of my current master chief helmet took me 2.5 hours.

I wasnt trying to be negative on you with the legendary but really, you cannot call yourself an engineer if your just a teenager. To become an engineer you need to have very good mathematical, physic, etc. skills. and you need to study many years at a university to get to be an engineer. But the truth is that we use many hours (hundereds) some even years to make a perfect armor and a lot of money is involved too so if you come here and say i have alot of time to use and you still use that time to make something simple its not that impressive.

But yes, i was rood and i apologize for that... Im having a bad day because of my brother.

My current helmet is taking the longest I've ever done, I'm thinking 20 hours will cover it, too many small tabs, I spent 30 minutes on 1 piece earlier, had 4 small tabs, and they just wouldnt stay.

Finnish_Spartan said:
I wasnt trying to be negative on you with the legendary but really, you cannot call yourself an engineer if your just a teenager. To become an engineer you need to have very good mathematical, physic, etc. skills. and you need to study many years at a university to get to be an engineer. But the truth is that we use many hours (hundereds) some even years to make a perfect armor and a lot of money is involved too so if you come here and say i have alot of time to use and you still use that time to make something simple its not that impressive.

But yes, i was rood and i apologize for that... Im having a bad day because of my brother.
tooche. it just sounded rude cus the "!"'s in there :cautious: but a.... anyway on to taco- er... topic :lol:

While it's great you have a helmet and you were able to make it wearable I commend you. However a I have to agree that 2 hours is not an investment in time. As for your first posts they disturb me for the anger you throw back and the language you choose. I see that you are young but please refrain for anger and improper language. It helps the world go around.

Invest a couple of months then tell us about something awesome YOU made! I look forward to seeing something cool.

My investment.​

2-3 hours a day is something because it's a long time to sit there cutting and gluing tabs, but look at our finished products, they took us hours everyday and it's quality when done. Look at doc's helmet, someone who loves halo would think he molded or bought that helmet somewhere, while us here can understand the tlc he put into it.

psychoitcbear said:
chill out man ive never made halo stuff before and it was an experiment so dont flip a **** on me. i mean i thought this was a friendly site. :mad:

It is, but we dont recognize people who spend 5 minutes and claim they did a world of hard work.

ok im sory for my rude language but i was angry at my mom for something. sorry every one for my language.

DoC ByTeS said:
While it's great you have a helmet and you were able to make it wearable I commend you. However a I have to agree that 2 hours is not an investment in time. As for your first posts they disturb me for the anger you throw back and the language you choose. I see that you are young but please refrain for anger and improper language. It helps the world go around.

Invest a couple of months then tell us about something awesome YOU made! I look forward to seeing something cool.

My investment.​

i also put both shoulder pads and a helm out of pep so please dont think i dont do anything.

psychoitcbear said:
ok im sory for my rude language but i was angry at my mom for something. sorry every one for my language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back