My Nieghborhoods Crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigma-LS said:
Running from Dragonflies? Seriously? :rolleyes They can't hurt you. A little Texaco Unleaded will take care of the hornet problem.

who the hell can afford that??? :rolleyes

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, this is more of an idea/suggestion thread. But, of course if there still there take some of these into consideration.

NEVER LET ONE OF THEM LIVE.
I had two flys in my room.
I kept trying to kill em but they were too smart for me.
Meh, i'll leave it.

NEXT MINUTE THEY'RE HUNDREDS.
I killed one of their babies. and I could have sworn they saw it, because they all came flying directly at me.

I'm now currently cowering in the corner of the room with a shotgun.

daaaauymn flies!

I found out that dragonflys have to be the most annoying bugs ever they like to mess with other creature. I was out side finally sanding the helmet and there was 3 dragonflys harassing a bird.
Poor twitty bird.

baddog9000 said:
I found out that dragonflys have to be the most annoying bugs ever they like to mess with other creature. I was out side finally sanding the helmet and there was 3 dragonflys harassing a bird.
Poor twitty bird.
flamethrower its work the best, well besides a nuke but then they'd be mutant dragonflys

Last edited by a moderator:
Creepy neighbor dude, but try setting out a small can of open resin and it might solve ur problem.

that or nuke em'.

no offence wasp but please dont necro. the last post was in Aug 12 2008, 09:18 PM.

if you dont know what necro means heres the quick and easy... old posts from last year that are dead done bother posting to bring back to life.. except if they are stickys. or really important. this is not one of those times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back