My Noble Six helmet just arrived! Over the moon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invidiax4fan

Jr Member
Member DIN
S935
Hello!

Artist is Johnsonarmsprops on instagram, very nice guy and gave my the paint colours in advance so I could continue painting my suit while I waited on the helmet! Super high quality!
IMG_4890.jpg

D9C74429-ACBB-4504-842D-95C269B55A84.jpg

IMG_4886.jpg

IMG_4888.jpg
IMG_4889.jpg

Gorgeous helmet and chest! If you hadn't of said that you main one and Johnsonarmsprops had made the other I wouldn't have even known.
Wow thank you! This cosplay is my first ever fully self made (aside from the helmet ofcourse), and my first ever paintjob, so that means a lot :)

Hey dude! I just saw your post in the hall of Honor. AMAZING WORK!! I must ask, how did you do that undersuit?? It looks like it came right out of the game.

Hey dude! I just saw your post in the hall of Honor. AMAZING WORK!! I must ask, how did you do that undersuit?? It looks like it came right out of the game.
Thank you! Im wearing a wetsuit because it gives a tight fit and sleek undersuit look! The midsection abdoninal pieces are by 850armorworks, which are rubberized fiberglass to hide my hiparmor belt and complete the look! Heres a picture of both the front anf back:

IMG_5010.jpg

CA09B972-4694-4A91-87A8-22F6CC3293E9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back