My ODST helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofDaSpades

New to this whole community but it’s been a long ass project to make this helmet cause pepakura can be annoying with thin parts. Still yet to put the visor on tho. Not sure what colour it should be.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 135
There's a lot you can do with visors! If this is a one of project, I've always loved matching the secondary color to the visor. Gold is also never a bad choice. The Halo 3:ODST color shade is like a darker blue/black, while Reach I still haven't quite figured out. But keep in mind, if this is for a full suit you plan to deploy and get your SWEET TRADING CARD, you will also want to make sure the visor color you choose is a Canon variant! That means the latter options I mentioned would work. (But remember you only need that for the deployment photos ;) )

There's a lot you can do with visors! If this is a one of project, I've always loved matching the secondary color to the visor. Gold is also never a bad choice. The Halo 3:ODST color shade is like a darker blue/black, while Reach I still haven't quite figured out. But keep in mind, if this is for a full suit you plan to deploy and get your SWEET TRADING CARD, you will also want to make sure the visor color you choose is a Canon variant! That means the latter options I mentioned would work. (But remember you only need that for the deployment photos ;) )
Cheers for the help buddy . I’m thinking of going for the canon ones

Fantastic pep job!!! It can be really difficult to work with. Is this your first time pepping anything?
This was my first real commitment to pepakura. But rly I made abt 4 and two (including this one) are the only successful ones as the others were too small to fit my head . This helmet is the first one however where I used resin and fibre glass to harden it. Hopefully one day I wanna try and make one out of Eva foam

That looks super cool already! I would have that sucker in a case next to my Halo shrine lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back