My Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're still lacking the materials we need to progress further though. We SHOULD have them by this summer if we're lucky.

Wow, I like it...a lot. I love the detail in the vent type thingys. Nice build dude. Keep it up. It's pieces like this that inspire me to put so much effort in.

Cleenstream said:
We're still lacking the materials we need to progress further though. We SHOULD have them by this summer if we're lucky.

Yea, hopefully...... We want to get done before haloween ( get it? ) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Das Brutus said:
Looking good... how's the size/scaling?

The size is perfect. I used Abrant3's scaling help, but since I'm only 17 and not done growing I had to put on a few cm :p

Finally done with the thigh piece. Here are som pics so that you can se the size.
To me the size feels and looks perfect, what do you think?

[attachment=9464:DSC00256.JPG]

[attachment=9465:DSC00257.JPG]

[attachment=9466:DSC00258.JPG]

looking good, nice size
where did you get the Hd leg files (i didn't saw them on the wiki)
Keep it up

I hope you bondo as good as you pep, dude.
The picturequality is not the best I've ever seen, but still the pepakura looks really good

Chip475 said:
I hope you bondo as good as you pep, dude.
The picturequality is not the best I've ever seen, but still the pepakura looks really good

Tnx :D I know, I took the pictures with my mobile (3mp) haha. I will get a better camera soon :p
Oh, and btw pics of my chest piece will be up soon :D

Hi!

It has been a long time since I posted anything. I recently came home from a 1 week vacation so I have not been able to work as much as I have liked to... Anyway, here are some pics of my progress :)

[attachment=11256:DSC01868.JPG]

TADA!! the torso is done (almost)

[attachment=11257:DSC01813.JPG]

[attachment=11258:DSC01814.JPG]

I'm not 100% done with it, I've got some things left to do.

Oh, and sorry for the bad quality on the pictures :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back