My Reach/markvi Hybrid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I have been in this site for a while and have done somethings, not all that much but i try. Here is my progress and attempts so far!

Here is the right forearm.

30767_10150185405280046_527495045_1.jpg

Here I am wearing it - pep only

25530_10150169134915046_527495045_1.jpg

Jetpack - still needs a little work in cardboard then bondo

30767_10150185404510046_527495045_1.jpg

I have 2 shoulders caps, I dont know if i will keep them yet but they were fun to make

I forget what this one is called but i put plexy glass in the middle to have blue LED's on the other side.

DSCN0483.jpg

This is the beginning of the FJ/Para but still not done

DSCN0484.jpg

And this helmet was one i did a while back but i did a bunch of stuff to it and never got to mold it and for that matter it never really looked that good so i stripped it and am using it for a base to start with bondo. but besides this one i'll be making one of the helmets from reach to wear to the game release.

DSCN0485.jpg

DSCN0486.jpg

the right thigh, cod piece, chest piece, and chest are fiberglassed, everything else except for the right forearm is resined. i am doing some fiberglass tonight with a friend and hopefully for my b-day in 2 days i'll get some resin and bondo to crank this baby out!

also to, Unfortunately, i am redoing the chest because it was an early model and the front it switched around and a few pieces missing and not as detailed.... but the biggest reason is because i screwed it up with i glassed it.... poo. oh well that is an easy thing to re-pep.

and does anyone have the shoulder files. I have Brandon's but the unfold is iffy and i'm not talented to re-unfold it. there are not numbers and when i add then the line disappear plus there are a ton!!!! of tiny little pieces. maybe someone can try to re-unfold that! anyway hope you like my stuff. i think i am getting better from my last stuff.

EDIT: Non of the pep things are my creation or modeling or unfolding. I am using stuff by rundown, rhinoc, crackhead09, BrianMcClain, Flying Squirrels and some others from the halo wiki. As well as unfolds by HaloGoddess and a few others. It seems that a lot of people are not giving credit were credit is due so i wanted to make sure i give a shout out to all that have made my project possible. Much thanks to you and your time! God Bless

cool beans! I am short on cash right now otherwise i might be done with all fiberglass... once i get there it should be a cake walk!!

well... i was pretty off and on with this but a few weeks here and there probably a month in total. Hopefully it all works out before the release. but i have the lower body of the Mark VI because i like the look of the thighs i may change to the reach shins later in if i have time but idk then i have yet to make the boots but i am working on getting the arms done...i really dont want to do the shoulders... if i get those done i think i'll have fun doing the rest. i just want to find an easier shoulder to do... i think i am getting lazy. anyway has anyone fould pep versions of those shoulders yet? done know if i am happy with them yet.

btw thanks for all the encouragement it really means a lot. i have put time into this and when people take notice it is super awesome!!! :D thanks everyone! :D

Its a good thing that the Mk VI was spotted in the Reach beta, Now it will match better! :) Great job so far!

Love the jet pack man! tis another thing that would be awesome pepped up...Good luck on getting it done in time and it looks amazing!

turnin the big 20! finally out of the teens! now my mom cant say "your a teenager you thing you now everything" to which i can reply tomorrow. "mom i'm not a teenager... i must know everything now! hopefully i'll have pics soon. i'll put up pics of the fiberglasses parts and the "broken chest" otherwise i'll keep chuggin along! btw once i get bondo on that jetpack it will look way better!

can you bondo cardboard?

soul products said:
awsome day for a b-day i love that day too :p

how old you gonna be

i like the variation of the armor. keep it up

i just saw you profile!! ha ha! i understand now why ou said good day for a birthday! happy birthday to you too man!

Last edited by a moderator:
The pep looks really really good. Also I like that yoru making a combination of the different armors and also some of your own build, keep up the great work! looking forward to seeing more progress.

Looks like it is coming along great!!! I love the scratch builds! You are doing great! Keep it up!! I am really looking forward to seeing how the scratch builds turn out!!

I started a little bondo today cuz my bro bought me some bondo for my b-day tomorrow and he didnt want to wrap it or hide it so he gave it to me! here are a few pics. still a lot of work to do!!

COD FRONT - Got a bit of bondo on the front. need some sand paper though i am running out. i have 80 and 320 but i need some more 60 for initial sanding down

DSCN0487.jpg

Thigh - got some on the vents gettin it smooth

DSCN0488.jpg

Still working on the helmet trying to get is smooth...

DSCN0489.jpg

DSCN0490.jpg

DSCN0491.jpg

Yup more work tomorrow! tryin to get a hold on this hold bondo thing. maybe i'll have a friend over to help me bondo and fiber the rest of what i got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back