My Repaint of my Repaint....repainted (Mrk. 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Updates and repaints on my Halo armorz
I might wear this to the Reach Release, but do you think It would be prudent? Meaning that I've no Reach Armor...People will still be amazed to see the Chief at their Gamestop..but still....

th_IMAG0021.jpg

th_IMAG0006-1.jpg

th_IMAG0003-1.jpg

th_IMAG0005-1.jpg

You've got some good paint skills dude. And as for wearing it to the Reach release, you know what they say: "If you've got it, flaunt it" lol

After Some work I've got the top half done

th_IMAG0024.jpg

I shall have pictures of my Painted Shins up tommorrow after noon....getting late

...several weeks later....

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

whoooo, almost there....

Looks good, Id wear it to release for sure! If anything you'll be the life of the party and may get some nifty free promo stuff :D

nifty free promo stuff

never thought of that...hmmm.

Right now I'm just waiting for the Papermache to dry, then I'm gonna sand it, and mache the rest.
the whole release attendace hinges on hobby lobby getting Oregeno S.S.F by monday...otherwise i'm sunk. And I have the entire suit done exept for the belt and boots which I mentioned above....please god let me attend one halo release in armor....been working for this for almost 4 years

Well guys, the suit is done....I didn't get to go to the release because I could not find any Oregeno Spraypaint....argh
Oh well atleast its done for haloween.

100_1319.jpg

100_1330.jpg

IMAG0108.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

100_1327.jpg

Thats all I got...After haloween I'm going to repaint it AGAIN so I can be Sarge from Red V.S. Blue...just gotta make the M60 (Shotgun)
Oh and I know the Turret is supposed to have shields on the sides...I've yet to make them.

What Do you guys think?

looks great. still should of rocked it without paint...(i would of if i had the money or a 360 this release...)

HOLY $hi7 im not jokeing the paint job is AMAZING and to think this is papermache damn, you sir have talent. nice job and you can haz cookies
Cookies.jpg
Great build!

Excellent work on your armor!!! No idea how tall you really are...but you look $#@! huge in your armor and the angle the photo was taken.

Thanks for the Compliments everyone.

looks great. still should of rocked it without paint...

Yeah, I didn't want to go unless it was completely done.

HOLY $hi7 im not jokeing the paint job is AMAZING and to think this is papermache damn, you sir have talent. nice job and you can haz cookies

thanks alot!...i like cookies....haha

Excellent work on your armor!!! No idea how tall you really are...but you look $#@! huge in your armor and the angle the photo was taken.

Thanks for the compliments, In the photo, if it looks like I'm towering over the camera person...thats because I was. I'm 6'3 barefoot, and with the armor on, I'm almost 6'6.
(boots and the top of the helmet add those extra inches)

That Turret is almost done....pictures by the weekend

thanks again people!

Sorry, People...no pictures. I didn't get a chance to work on the Turret. SAD FACE.

But I have completed the rework of the back....so I can attach weapons to the back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back