My second Halo Reach suit for Halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy1973

I finished this suit just in time for this Halloween and I have such a good time at the mall.
Here are the pictures of my suit
2.jpg

carter.jpg

Hope you like it.

sandy;)

Wow! You got 2 suits done and I hardly have my ONE suit finished! XD However, my costume is acceptable and is fully wearable, but I never got the chance to wear it for Halo-ween because I can't put it on by myself. :( Being home alone with no friends doesn't help either. :\

I guess there is always next year.....

Wow! You got 2 suits done and I hardly have my ONE suit finished! XD However, my costume is acceptable and is fully wearable, but I never got the chance to wear it for Halo-ween because I can't put it on by myself. :( Being home alone with no friends doesn't help either. :\

I guess there is always next year.....

I am really sorry to hear that you can't wear your suit this Halloween. I have to put this suit on by myself too because I was alone and everyone else has thire own place to go trick or treat so it quite a challenge for me but I managed to get it on.

I am really sorry to hear that you can't wear your suit this Halloween. I have to put this suit on by myself too because I was alone and everyone else has thire own place to go trick or treat so it quite a challenge for me but I managed to get it on.
I can't even TRY to put mine on alone. If I do, it WILL rip. The lower piece on the back will flip under when I try to put it on and will rip off since it's only attached on the one side. I have to have someone else hold it to keep it from doing that. Then once I get it on, I need them to help me get the bicep pieces on because I have limited movement and can't reach. XD lol

I couldn't drive with my suit on so I put half of my suit on( the bottom part ), drove to the biggest mall in my city and I put the rest of my suit on in mall parking lot.

Hey it looks great!

And don't worry bout the lack of comments, my thread has had few to no comments since its completion. But the views keep going up and im sure you've got more views than i, because hey its a great looking build.

So no fears and once again great work!

the suit looks very nice. i was planning on doing some foam work. but (now, this is just my opinion) have you looked into some mirror tint visors. it all looks game accurate exept i can see you face :)

the suit looks very nice. i was planning on doing some foam work. but (now, this is just my opinion) have you looked into some mirror tint visors. it all looks game accurate exept i can see you face :)

I have the tinted mirror visor but I didn't use it because I want to be able to see better in the dark.

that's pretty awesome
and dang you already have 2 suits!!! i don't even have a half a suit. all i have is a helmet, 1forearm, 1 bicep, and a not even finished reach AR (all of this is still in pep stage)
nicely done =D it really turned out great

@Road Kill@ Thank you for your support. It means a lot to me and
@Sky_walker@ I will put the other visor in sometime later.

They're all correct. It is a very nice suit actually. I only wish I had the time to actually start mine as well. Keep at it, and make an awesome suit when Halo 4 gets near! :D

They're all correct. It is a very nice suit actually. I only wish I had the time to actually start mine as well. Keep at it, and make an awesome suit when Halo 4 gets near! :D

I think you can make your suit for Halo 4 too and if you need any extra help for that I am here to lend you a hand.

Quite amazing that you were able to complete 2 suits in such short time. Did you make this suit entirely out of foam too?

Also most of us were caught by surprise of your suit. Perhaps going forward you may want to start a WIP, instead of completed suit. We would like to see your build progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back