My second Halo Reach suit for Halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course people like your suit. It's awesome Sandy. I agree with coolC though. You should do a progress thread next time instead of just posting your completed armor. It's always nice to see how other people go about it. I look forward to your next one.:)

Quite amazing that you were able to complete 2 suits in such short time. Did you make this suit entirely out of foam too?

Also most of us were caught by surprise of your suit. Perhaps going forward you may want to start a WIP, instead of completed suit. We would like to see your build progress.

Thank you CoolC and sorry that I don't have any progress picture in this thread because I was rush to finish the second suit for my 14 years old son's Halloween dance but he said it is too hard for him to dance in this suit and he doesn't want to break it so I had to wear it instead and I thought it looked very nice and I should post and share it and this armor made entirely out of color mats that I have left from my first build but the helmet was done in pepakura and smoothcast 320.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back