My Spartan way (Halo 4 master chief)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rei 0793

This is my first post of process for my first build armor, i want to publish my results of each part of this beautiful process of Master chief Armor from halo 4, yn this case i will alternate with EVA FOAM and 3D Printed, i hope you give me advices and tips for obtain great results!! i loviu guys

In first step i started with the helmet that i found it on Thingiverse, fortunately the size of my head is the same for the model so i dont have problems with the scale

Attachments

• full helmet.jpg
    full helmet.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 104
In this case I fusion the visor and the mold together, sanding and use cautin pencil to make the details, i hope that is enough to obtain a good visor, the next process is color and electronic of the helmet

Attachments

• IMG_20220422_220919262.jpg
    IMG_20220422_220919262.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 91
I've printed that model before and yeah... the visor is pretty low poly. Before you vacuum form make sure that thing is as smooth as possible. Any little imperfections will make it hard to see out of. The helmet looks sick so far! Keep up the good work!

This is my first post of process for my first build armor, i want to publish my results of each part of this beautiful process of Master chief Armor from halo 4, yn this case i will alternate with EVA FOAM and 3D Printed, i hope you give me advices and tips for obtain great results!! i loviu guys

In first step i started with the helmet that i found it on Thingiverse, fortunately the size of my head is the same for the model so i dont have problems with the scale
Is this the helmet file from the user BigFrog. I’m using the same file on my build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back