Soft Parts My Spy Costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ey0x

Jr Member
i know i should have posted this a long time ago but i didn't have any pictures of my spy costume. so here it is.
and if you have any thing to say about it please do, any type of criticism is welcome

[attachment=7663:mat_028.JPG]

[attachment=7664:mat_030.JPG]

Nice, now you're only missing the cigarette, gloves, and the ability to change into anyone you see!

Razgriz said:
Nice, now you're only missing the cigarette, gloves, and the ability to change into anyone you see!
well im only 12 so no cigarette but im thinking that black mesa will be working on the disguise kit shortly

Last edited by a moderator:
j0ey0x said:
well im only 12 so no cigarette but im thinking that black mesa will be working on the disguise kit shortly
actually, there are a few places that sell fake cigarettes that blow powder whem you "puff" into them. Otherwise, quite spiffy.

You got blood on my suit!

This is neat. I planned to go as a Heavy or a Pyro to a con, but my plans got messed up... :(

Spy and Pyro are my favorite classes, so you are officially cool in my book. xD

gentlemen.....

lol, very interesting costume design, spy was one of my favorite classes too, you got a butterfly knife to go with it too?

BlackDragonButterflyKnife_540.jpg

Akademee said:
gentlemen.....

lol, very interesting costume design, spy was one of my favorite classes too, you got a butterfly knife to go with it too?

BlackDragonButterflyKnife_540.jpg
I think butterflies are illegal in most states...

Actually, butterfly knifes are NOT illegal, but the importing of one is, so the major manufactorer in like korea or where ever cant sell them here....I looked into this trying to find one...

ok

a Balisong (or "butterfly Knife") are not illegal to own (i own one) but with limits.

you cannot take it in public,and you can only use/store it at home.

But i saw a fake one at the store one,and i guess you can get them off ebay,so go hunting!

also,I think Spencers (U.S people who shop at malls most likely know what this place is) usualy have fake cigarettes and things of that sort.

If you wanted you could make one out of Lego's

I did and it looks pretty cool. Just search Lego butterfly knife on youtube. If i ever tried doing a spy that's what I would use.

Cool! The only hing is, aren't spy's supposed to BLEND in with the crowd? You'd stick out like a brute at a grunt family reunion! But hey, looks pretty cool anyway! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back