Props My Start On A Halo 3 Sniper Rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
marioknight92 said:
Yeah i was going to cut it off and use craving tools and a-lot of sand paper to get it down to the dowel size lol

You can get that size of dowel at Lowe's. That is what I used.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

I got some updates for it i got my belt sander working so i can do a lot more stuff with it

I got the barrel almost done i'll take pics and post it 2maro

looks like a really good start. the pistol grip looks a little close to the butt. when i was drawing up the plans for mine i changed the proportions a little to make more room for my hands(it keep cutting into my hand), nothing real noticeable. but i might have the proportions wrong too.

hope to see more soon. keep up the good work.

I want to do a sniper too.
Just get my mark 6 done...
So little time I have....

well anyway it looks good from what I can tell, keep it up man

good luck

Hey mk, was just wondering if you still needed a new set of my schematics for this build? Or are you far enough along you'd be alright with the ones you printed off? I'm trying to square away the last few requests I received so I can get to work on some important projects :cool

Hey man, glad to see more members working on the big toys we get to play with afterwards :p

love the updates.

Spraynoob

hey sorry guy i have not updated in awhile i had to do a lot of crap around my home but i just marked a new pice of wood to be cut for the barrel part so i will have some updates in about a week maybe less

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back