My Wip Odst Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i tried the weta odst helmet and failed so righ now im working(just started)on a new odst helmet.tell me what you think. By the way the helmet im working on is ... different... it has flaps overlapping other flaps. im trying to work around that. pics comming soon.

pics-or-it-didnt-happen.jpeg

[attachment=11344:iyyudfudytdit 053.JPG][attachment=11345:iyyudfudytdit 054.JPG][attachment=11346:iyyudfudytdit 055.JPG]im going back to the weta odst helmet. ill post pics in a bit when i get some progress.

just some more pics.

just wondering, are the cordless dremels good? ive only seen in pics the high quality cord ones.

nevermind about the dremels, i just bought a black and decker one at walmart today. cheap. diddnt come with the cutting part, so i need to get that at walmart tommorow after work.

EDIT: finished pepping the weta odst again "sigh" im gonna resin and fiberglass it tommorow after i exchange my black and decker rotery tool. it sucks. it doesnt have cutting tools. only sanding. im getting the dremel one that is cordless and only 25 dollars.

EDIT: the parts with circls or sharpies are the parts that i need to grind/sand/cut. it is completly resined twice, inside and out, and is 80 percent covered in fiberglassed on the inside. post what ya think.

EDIT: i just did my first sanding, and i think it looks pretty good for my skills. i will probably put some kind of secondary color, but the only paint colors i have are green grey black and silver, so i think i might have to get some more paint.

EDIT: i think im done with it, no new pictures, i just have to put the visor in...if only i new where to get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back