Myspace Is Broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerguy55

Okay, so I log onto Myspace, and nothing goes wrong. I approve a comment, nothing out of the ordinary...

Then, I click on a profile, to reply to the comment, it says that you must add the user to your friends, even though I clicked the link to their profile from 'my' friends list. It's not just the user, either. It happens with every profile that is set to private, even in my friends. I can't do the "Status Update" thing, or create a bulletin.

Anyone else having this problem? Anyone have any idea how to fix it?

DreadMullet

i guess you lose. i just left a comment on my buddies page and replied to couple messages... all is working fine.

gamerguy55

Hmm, weird.

No, the person didn't delete me, it doesn't work for any of my friends, that have private profiles. This is very odd. IDK, I just downloaded AVG, maybe I have a virus, or something... I don't understand how that could mess with Myspace, but not anything else.. I can't even view my own profile...

Update: I made another account, just to see if it was the account... the other one works fine. This still makes no since.

gamerguy55

Hmm... Everything seems fine, now. Who knows?

It didn't post the comment that I approved... Oh, boy, that could complicate things. :rolleyes

Anyway, it's all better, at least for now...

rvb4life

myspace=fail

facebook=slightly less fail

still, both suck, amirite? yeah, i have a facebook, only because my friends asked me to.

gamerguy55

rvb4life said:
myspace=fail

facebook=slightly less fail

still, both suck, amirite? yeah, i have a facebook, only because my friends asked me to.
Yep. Same here. I had one a few years ago, when it first started, then stopped shortly after, but someone convinced me to get on it again. ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.