Name Of The Game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommanderFluffy

hey everyone!

ive been trying to build a lazer tag company with a lan center added in with it for a variety of lazer combat and video games. but i am haveing issues with the name... because i dont have a name! so im reaching out to the community to help me choose a name for my company. the one who wins the name will receive a 1400 Points Card for the xbox 360. the poll will be added once the names have been submitted. for those of you who do not have an xbox 360 the most i could offer for an alternative would be maybe a shirt it all depends.

now im not looking for logo's here just names or idea's for the company name. remember the company name needs to have a certain ring to it. also the name will have a small tag line after it as such... "Combats sports and lan center"

so submit your business name idea here as such

your name:

your name sugestion:

you can add more name sugestions. as many as you like. if any are repeated i will not count them. when the poll goes up and the user that wins you will get a pm from me asking for your email so i can get further information and send you your prize.

Edit: keep your name suggestions two words maximum.

Just a few thoughts, The Cortex you could even hang a big brain from the ceiling in the middle of the place. Another thought I have is The PWN Shop but that could have some idiots thinking it's a pawn shop. And my final idea would be The Laser Room.

LOL, I'm also opening a lan-center this month Mine is called Xcon: Extreme Console Gaming

You can call yours Com-bastic

Killtrocity

Gamer-Tag

you can also go retro to honor Laser tag heritage with

Photon (Firstish Lazer Tag)

World of Wonder (created the brand name Lazer-Tag in 1986 around the same time Photon was released)

Hope we can set up some inter-country-deathmatches when your done :)

Off topic LOL I atually have the first World Of Wonder Lazer Tag equipment from the 80's I have two of the helmets but I took oneof them and if you look in the Creation discussion where I posted a Halo Wars Marine WIP thats one of thier helmets that I reworked to look like a HW Marine Helmet. Back on topic I like the name Killtrocity that Ben suggested.

name: red dot

line: targeting combat sporting and ian center(i cant think of anything better :( )

i know u said no logos but i was thing a bout showing a red dot laser pointing diagnol toward the viewer pasing over the words "Red Dot" leting the person know what type of catagory this would be in (the combat and laser tag catagory)

ummm... laser tag and lan games...

whatever you do. Keep it simple

just a couple of ideas

The Trials

Showdowns

LANsnLasers

Well, names:

Xtreme Lasers

Spartan Lasers :p

Lazer Adrenaline

But it also depends on what kind of props or scenario you have in there. When I used to live in San Diego there is a place called Atlantic Lazertag because all the props they had in there were like sea monsters, sharks, seamen, and all that aquatic stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back