Nasal Helm Pepakura File?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a two helmets that look like that. They aren't HD but they are a good start. Here are the images.

Helm Archer A

gallery_17654_1971_22340.png

Kvatch Guard Helmet

gallery_17654_1971_34.png

None of them are actually unfolded but they are in Metasequoia format so ready to unfold. The images are set to unfold at 165 degree. I have other models but those would be the closest to the Norman helmet shown in the image.

Yep, I can do that.

Here are the Metasequoia files. The Archer A helm has not been cleaned so there might be sections you don`t really want to build. The nasal helm has been cleaned up and should provide an easier unfold. I DID NOT CREATE these files. The Archer helmet comes from a series of 3D file called Dry Helmets that I downloaded from the net and the nasal helm is from the TES Nexus as part of one of the templar mods.

Helm_Archer_A

Nasal Helmet

I did build three helmets using that type of files. I have two nasal helmets and a great helm. They look good if you can size them properly. I recommend scaling them to the width of your head from ear to ear plus 50 mm. That should give you something close to what you need. You can't use the height as the helmets aren't the full height of the face.

Thanks for the unfold. I did do the nasal but I can't post it now.

Please remark that I DID NOT DO THESE MODELS. I can't remember where I got them and can't find the source again. So while it's nice to be credited, it's an error. :(

Hello All,

Error fixed

Stilgar

Meleck said:
Thanks for the unfold. I did do the nasal but I can't post it now.

Please remark that I DID NOT DO THESE MODELS. I can't remember where I got them and can't find the source again. So while it's nice to be credited, it's an error. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back