Near perfect undersuit fabric found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking for an aesthetically correct, breathable fabric for a while now, and I believe I have found the answer to many peoples prayers. It is a black polyester fabric that looks near exactly like the undersuit that is in Halo 4. I know not everyone wants an undersuit that looks like the Halo 4 one but I am sure that there are ones on this website that looks like the others as well.

Here is the link:

http://yh1133.en.made-in-china.com/...00-Polyester-Knit-Sandwich-Fabric-003-3-.html

The fabrics on this website have many different properties and they are stated just below the picture, so be careful, the fabric you like may not be the one you need.

EDIT: If a Mod could switch this over to the Undersuit area that would be absolutely fab, don't have to but I think it would be better just to inform more people.

EDIT #2: Found a better looking fabric, same properties but better look :p

Alas, minimum order is 100 yards, so unless we get roughly 25 people interested to all pitch, I'm not sure it's the best option. I like the fabric, though. I've been looking at a mesh-combo myself, so I think you're on the right track; finding a vendor that sells it in small quantities for individual purchase is the real challenge.

Yep, have to agree there, but if you are planning on making multiple suits or your friends are making suits, then you could all chip in on the pricing and use it together, then you will also have spares for other suits. Even if you don't make full suits and you only make like a Spartan IV undersuit then it would still be a massive help and it would use quite a bit of it.

EDIT: Also I just looked at it again and it says min order is 300 yards not 100. it would be great for most of the projects like Operation: Chastity as well

thanks for finding this!
im willing to pitch in, but im not so sure how online transfers work
but this will be a very very big bill
this Chinese textile company supplies its product to other companies en bulk, thats why the min order is really large
also being a large order and having it shiped over seas....$$$$$$$$
so i might just look up textile companies in America first and ill post what ever i find on this thread.

thanks guys for answering, and for taking the time to look and appreciate what I spent 5 days looking for :)

I hope you guy can find something like I did but remember it takes ages. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back