Status
Not open for further replies.

sierra092

77790274-300x300-0-0_Seal+Dry+Suit+Neck+Seal+Neoprene+Dry+Suit+Sail+Scu.jpg
or
Non-flame-Buff.jpg

opinions please?

pros and cons aswel.

Is that even a necessary question? Neckseals obviously. Buffs just look baggy and crap, and just dangle from the bottom of your helmet, I suppose theyd be more comfortable but if you want looks Neckseal is the way to go.

we picked up some stormtrooper neck seals from a seller on ebay. they were great. cloth, not too tall, velcro actually sticks. and theyre custom made, so you can get whatever size you need.

I would go with neck seal, It may be uncomfortable. But for me, I like a good balance between realism and being comfortable. I will be attempting to make my own under armor for my ODST armor. My CS SF Dress Uniform was made by me, with the help of a seamstress friend who owns her own company and I picked up a lot of tips. Here is my flat out advise, if you plan on wanting to make your own neck seal that will be comfortable plus authentic. Then go with something that is cloth and will be a temp under armor for your costume, that way there is no rush on the neck seal and you can take your time to make it the way you want. Hope I helped a little.

i just use a nylon underhead

u can get them at any motorcycle store, ande they are not as baggy as buffs

Bob

Does the chief's neck look like the baggy Jnco pants leg of a mid 90's wanna be?

NO!

I looks like he is rocking a swee neck seal.

Neck seal for sure. No question about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back