Need Halo 3 Mark V Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.

oLandsharko

Hi there! I am trying to find a Halo 3 Mark V helmet that is unfolded in Pepakura. All files I've found over the years always ended in an expired 4shared link. Does anyone have any of these files archived, or is able to grab the helmet from the game files and unfold them? An HD file would be amazing, but I am just hoping for anything at the moment.

Hopefully, you all can help. Thank you for your time.

David

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    175.9 KB · Views: 248
  • mark_v_head.jpg
    mark_v_head.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 238
Hi there! I am trying to find a Halo 3 Mark V helmet that is unfolded in Pepakura. All files I've found over the years always ended in an expired 4shared link. Does anyone have any of these files archived, or is able to grab the helmet from the game files and unfold them? An HD file would be amazing, but I am just hoping for anything at the moment.

Hopefully, you all can help. Thank you for your time.

David
The Armory is your friend.

The majority of game items are in there in some capacity and we're constantly working together to fill in the gaps!

The Armory is your friend.

The majority of game items are in there in some capacity and we're constantly working together to fill in the gaps!

Thank you very much, this file will work as an excellent base. I'll check the armory for Recon shoulders and a Hayabusa chest, I need them as well.

Edit: I was able to find a Hayabusa chest and Recon shoulders. Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back