Need Halo costume

Status
Not open for further replies.

seattlepaxfan

Hello! I'm working with the meeting planners of PAX West and I'd like to rent an epic Halo costume, or hire someone to be the character, for a surprise welcome to a group of 30 people! The event is very casual in our downtown Seattle offices on Wednesday August 30th @ 4pm. All suggestions welcome!

Reactions: Kat
Renting a costume would probably prove difficult, considering most builds are custom made for the cosplayer's specific body type (The only exception being a mass produced costume that was once made for Master Chief)
Also, which character? What class? Covenant, UNSC? Spartan, ODST?

Renting a costume would probably prove difficult, considering most builds are custom made for the cosplayer's specific body type (The only exception being a mass produced costume that was once made for Master Chief)
Also, which character? What class? Covenant, UNSC? Spartan, ODST?

Thanks Kat - honestly, I don't care what character at this point. I envisioned Master Chief but again, my main interest is just an epic costume that would be known in the gaming world - these meeting planners will know right away - it's completely just for the surprise of it!

Hmmm Yeah, I have some friends in Seattle but I don't know if they have anything ready at the moment, sadly. I would suggest maybe to look online since you don't have time to custom order one (Or at least I'm assuming)
Or, if you're not stubborn on HALO, then maybe try looking online for cosplay for another video game that would be easier to make. Appearence isn't everything. The cosplayer could be in a mediocre costume but if they're a decent aactor/actress, then they can make ANY build work <3

seattlepaxfan - Welcome to the 405th!

There is a form at the top of this page (Click on Application Forms and then Appearance Form). Fill out the information and we'll see if we can hook you up with someone. It definitely won't be for the rental of a costume, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back