Need Help! 3D Modelers Out There?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

I may have the unique oppertunity to get funding to make MY OWN body kit for my 350Z. I have always wanted this one:

Shadow Kit Pics

Can any one make me an UBER HD model of this? Its called the "shadow Sport Design 350z kit" I need the Front bumper, Side skirts, and Rear bumper/ Diffuser.

I will continue to update the refrence pics album.

Of course you will get credit for ther origional model, and I WILL NOT be selling the kit. This is one kit that I will make once.

Can any one help me???

I hope you are not planning to pep the body parts for the car, been thought of in the past and it cannot be done. However if you are only needing a 3D model for refrence that's completly diffrent and I am sure there are a lot of modellers on here that should be able to help you with that simple request.

Nintendude said:
I hope you are not planning to pep the body parts for the car, been thought of in the past and it cannot be done. However if you are only needing a 3D model for refrence that's completly diffrent and I am sure there are a lot of modellers on here that should be able to help you with that simple request.

well while It may not be good for pepping,.. a really HD model would possibly be good if he/they had access to a CNC machine

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan-058 said:
I may have the unique oppertunity to get funding to make MY OWN body kit for my 350Z.

Well by the fact that he says "unique opportunity to get funding" probably doesn't mean funding for 6 packs of paper and a few cans of fibreglass :p

Last edited by a moderator:
It quite possibly will involve a CNC maching bit I will be expirimenting with other methods as well, and now that you mention that pep has "been tried" My intrest is sparked. What was done when it was tried, I can think of many ways to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back