Need Help Fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

odst26

well i was sitting playing a game on my computer and all of sudden the screen turned sideways! so ctrl what turns it back plz help me out here!
ok i fixed the problem but now the screen is zoom in and ive tryed scrolling with the mouse and its only working on my internet!

try going to properties (right click on desktop), then settings, and re-adjusting your screen resolution. That always worked for me when this happened, but mine has never been turned sideways (lol)

C 4468 said:
try going to properties (right click on desktop), then settings, and re-adjusting your screen resolution. That always worked for me when this happened, but mine has never been turned sideways (lol)
thx i was playing maple story and i hit the jump button and the attack button at the same time and it flipped my screen!
so never click ctrl +alt + sideways :D

Last edited by a moderator:
what operating system?
If its windows, there is "sticky keys" and "filter keys" that can be enabled or disabled when playing games. I forget where you get to them at the moment, but that may fix the display toggle command.

dont think it has anything to do with the game, just if you press something wrong to minimize or exit it will do thing (i think)

Lol, at my school (Windows XP) you can turn internet explorer sideways and upside down by pressing ctrl alt and an arrow key. The teachers always give you a wierd look and get pissed off. It's funny

Bigalt424 said:
Lol, at my school (Windows XP) you can turn internet explorer sideways and upside down by pressing ctrl alt and an arrow key. The teachers always give you a wierd look and get pissed off. It's funny

lol thats awesome, Ill have to try that sometime (doesn't work on my computer cause its too awesome)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ctrl-alt-arrow key doesn't just turn Explorer a different direct, it puts your entire screen in a different orientation. If you flip it upside down, then move the mouse up, the on-screen mouse goes down. It's fun to practice it enough to be able to do it no problem, then act as if nothing is the matter when other people see it.

Another fun set of keys to press is left shift-alt-print screen. High contrast! Just push the set again to change it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back